Additional non-returnable items:
- Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with original tag attached to the item. We do not accept returns on items that has been opened, activated (if electronics), or damaged in any way.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
To return your product, you should get in touch on email and request an RMA number, you will be provided with full return details
- Unless the return is due to fault at our end or the order is defective, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If the return is not as described or does not meet our return policy, it may attract a restocking fee or rejected and return to customer when postage is paid.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.